Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tips for the 20th

Alrighty, so I've been reading Oxygen Women's Fitness magazine, and I found this pretty interesting article. According to it, there are 6 drinks that will help you in your quest for a flat belly. Here is what and why:

1. Water: prevents overeating, because when your stomach is full of water, there's not much else you'll want to put in there.
2. Red Juices: apparently they repair muscles. at least cherry and pomegranate juices do. (I thought this was kinda funny because I had just bought some pomegranate drink mix before I read this)
3. Low-Fat Chocolate milk: boosts metabolism thanks to the calcium.
4. Tea: burns fat because of the antioxidants in it.
5. Soy shakes: curb cravings because of proteins in it.
6. Coffee: ups calorie burn.

Yeah, so I'm all for those. Although, not sure about the soy; not really a big fan.

The Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment