Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Day Inferno

Finally! The wedding and summer are over and everything is back in full swing. Hopefully along with my blogging and facebook!

Okay, so, I started this new work out program called

Turbofire.


The workouts are fun, the music is AMAZING, and the calories it burns are ridiculous. The workouts consist mainly of dancing and kickboxing, with a stretch/yoga workout to increase flexibility and a high intensity interval training workout every other day.


By just following the 5 day eating and work out plan I lost 2 inches, both in places that could stand to lose an inch. I know an inch in my hips and an inch in my chest (right below the arms and around) don't look like it's much of a difference, but my clothes sure fit differently!

Okay, so here's how you do it:
  • Sign up for a free Beachbody account where you can log your workouts and get free coaching (from me!)
  • Get your copy of Turbofire. Which, by the way, includes workouts as short as 15 minutes and as effective as any longer cardio (if not more!).
  • Order some Shakeology from your coach (me!) But why? Well, because your eating plan includes a Shakeology a day! Shakeology is essentially a protein shake, but it is much yummier and has many more nutrients than just protein. Use it for a meal substitute a day and increase your results.
  • Take before pictures and measurements.
  • Start your eating plan. Make sure you eat enough by following the calories to add chart in the 5 day inferno guidebook.
  • Start your work outs! Log your workouts into Beachbody each day and stick to doing them.
  • Stick to the eating plan!
  • After the 5 days, take after pictures and measurements.
  • Let me know your results!



Make sure you talk to your doctor if you're not sure that you're in physical condition to do such an intense work out.


Before
After



Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment